The Moray Honey Company Ltd
Our contact details
Name: The Moray Honey Company Ltd
Address: Wester Califer, Rafford, Forres, Moray IV36 2RN
Phone Number: 07727 148588
E-mail address: email@example.com
ICO Registration No:ZB219086
We take the issue of data protection law compliance very seriously, including compliance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation. the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
The types of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information (including credit card and debit card numbers)
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address and information gathered though the usage of cookies, for which you have consented
- Personal data supplied by you to us otherwise as outlined above (for example through our ‘Contact Us’ page)
- Names associated with testimonials
How we obtain your personal information and why we process it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Usage of our website, including queries and the placement of orders
- Information which you provide to use, whether though email, telephone, social media or face to face
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Fulfil any orders placed
- Communicate with you
- Identify and potential risks or fraud relating to ourselves or others
Whom may we share your personal data with?
We may disclose your personal data to any of our employees, officers, contractors, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors and trusted third parties insofar as reasonably necessary, and in accordance with data protection legislation.
Your payment will be processed through WorldPay if you pay online.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- with your consent;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, users of our websites and other persons;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and / or
- to another organisation if we enter into a joint venture or merge with another organisations.
What are the lawful bases for us processing your personal data?
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (‘UK GDPR’), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using our contact details contained within this privacy notice
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored one drive cloud.
We keep information relating to actual orders placed for 5 years. Other personal data is retained in accordance with legal requirements and / or best practice. We will then dispose of your personal data securely.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the contact details contained within this Privacy Notice if you wish to make a request.
How to complain or contact us in relation to any queries, including the exercise of your data subject’s rights
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact us using the contact details contained within this privacy notice. We would be grateful if you would contact us in the first instance.
Additionally, or alternatively, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (‘ICO’) if you are unhappy with how we have used your personal data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk